0.7 pre-release

Bruce D'Arcus-3
I just put up this pre-release:

http://www.users.muohio.edu/darcusb/xslt/citeproc-0.7-pre1.tar.gz

I fixed the last big bug (introduced when I yanked out a few templates
and reworked some code; took me ages to figure it out!).  I've both
simplified the code a fair bit (I think I removed somewhere between 50
and 100 lines), and added the remaining big features:

        - first/subsequent
        - complex et al. config (see APA style)
        - footnote class is back in
        - ???

Oh, SRU support is almost done, and once Matthias is ready we can
finish that.

The final 0.7 release (which is when I'll announce) will:

        - clean up the code for better readability
        - rename and add some style files
        - add a nice HTML file that lists the styles and includes samples
        - new docs (though probably not greatly enhanced)
        - maybe a simple shell script to run it

There are also a few minor bugs I need to fix.  Let me know if you have
feedback.

Re: 0.7 pre-release

Matthias Steffens
On 08-Jun-2005 at 23:36 -0400 Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> SRU support is almost done, and once Matthias is ready we can
> finish that.

I'm almost done (there were some delays since I had to revise a paper
first :-/). I think I've got everything except for the authentication
part which I'll do this evening.

Matthias