BMJ style

Morten Schmidt
Hi,

Using Papers, I wanna make my bibliography based on the style of British Medical Journal (BMJ).
However, the style through Papers (i.e., CSL) is not correct (the correct is  available at http://www.bmj.com/about-bmj/resources-authors/house-style)

Will this be corrected?

Thanks

Re: BMJ style

Sebastian Karcher
Hi Morten,
generally for styles that need corrections see here:
https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
in your case you may actually be better off reporting this to Papers on their forums directly - Charles there is usually very responsive to these types of things.

This mailing list deals principally with development of the CSL language, not individual styles.

------