CSL Editor guide

Carles Pina
Hi,

A colleague wrote:
http://community.mendeley.com/content/csl-editor

I need to read it all again but if you had suggestions let me know in
private and I'll pass to Paul.

I've also asked if we could license under Creative Commons.

I thought that would be an interesting resource to share here.

Carles Pina | Software Engineer
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/Carles-Pina/