CSL styles metadata table

Hi all,

I built a webpage for browsing CSL style metadata, based on the
DataTables jQuery library (http://www.datatables.net/). The files are
in the https://github.com/cpina/csls-styles-report repo. You can see a
screengrab of the webpage at http://i.imgur.com/6RGpJo8.png

The script, "style-metadata-export.py", uses lxml for XML parsing
(http://lxml.de/), and outputs to "style-metadata.json". You can see
the results in "style-metadata.html". I committed a small sample JSON
file so you can play with the table without running the script (the
JSON file for the entire style repo is 1.1 MB). The current webpage
loads for me in Safari and Firefox, but not in Chrome due to some
permission issue with loading the locale JSON file via AJAX.

It's still a bit basic, and I haven't yet implemented features like
dropdown menus (http://www.datatables.net/examples/api/multi_filter_select.html),
the ability to hide/show columns
(http://www.datatables.net/examples/api/show_hide.html), expand rows
to show more data
(http://datatables.net/release-datatables/examples/api/row_details.html),
or regex searching
(http://www.datatables.net/examples/api/regex.html), that could make
the webpage more powerful. If people are interested, perhaps Carles
could hook it up to "styles-distribution" and host it at
http://pinux.info at some point.

I already found the first errors to fix after a brief look through the
data: the "Durchstarten" styles all have a trailing double quote mark
in the title (https://zotero.org/styles?q=durchstarten), and
"Universität Bremen - Institut für Politikwissenschaft" doesn't
specify the style's default-locale in the title, even though it's set
to "de-DE" (https://zotero.org/styles?q=bremen). So I imagine it can
help us maintain the styles repo.

DataTables seems quite snappy, and it allows for server-side
processing too. Dan, perhaps it could be used to speed up
https://zotero.org/styles as well?