Created an archive of xbiblio-devel at nabble.com

panyasan

I wanted to let you know that I created a archive of this list for more comfortable viewing and subscription at nabble.com: http://n2.nabble.com/xbiblio-devel-f2463403.html. I think that the sourceforge mailing list pages are really horrible, and I really want to keep mailing lists and my email apart.

I apologize that I did this without asking the list owner first. If you object to this, I will of course remove the archive from nabble.com immediately.

Best,

Christian