Docear4Word released (uses CSL and CiteProc-JS)

Docear4Word released (uses CSL and CiteProc-JS)

Joeran Beel
Hello,

I am one of the founders of "Docear" a software to manage academic literature and references. In the past months, we developed an Add-On for Microsoft Word to manage references from a BibTeX file. Docear4Word is based on the citation style language and citeproc-js and may be downloaded here

We appreciate any kind of feedback and if you want to link the add-on from http://citationstyles.org/ we would be very glad.

Best regards and thank you for CSL and citeproc-js
Joeran

Re: Docear4Word released (uses CSL and CiteProc-JS)

Thanks for the notice. Docear is now listed on http://citationstyles.org/ .

Re: Docear4Word released (uses CSL and CiteProc-JS)

Joeran Beel
Thank you very much!

Joeran

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Rintze Zelle <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Joeran Beel <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am one of the founders of "Docear" a software to manage academic literature and references. In the past months, we developed an Add-On for Microsoft Word to manage references from a BibTeX file. Docear4Word is based on the citation style language and citeproc-js and may be downloaded here

We appreciate any kind of feedback and if you want to link the add-on from http://citationstyles.org/ we would be very glad.

Thanks for the notice. Docear is now listed on http://citationstyles.org/ .

Joeran Beel
Management & Research