Documentation on translating locale files

Documentation on translating locale files

Hi all,

Just a quick note: since translating locale files has become a little
bit more complex with the arrival of the new ordinal suffix-term
scheme and gender-specific ordinals in CSL 1.0.1, I wrote some new
documentation for this task:

It's also the first time I used The source is still
authored in reStructuredText
but it is now parsed with Sphinx (, and
hosted by (the site supports webhooks to pull updates
from GitHub, which is kinda neat).

Live Security Virtual Conference