Documentation on translating locale files

Documentation on translating locale files

Hi all,

Just a quick note: since translating locale files has become a little
bit more complex with the arrival of the new ordinal suffix-term
scheme and gender-specific ordinals in CSL 1.0.1, I wrote some new
documentation for this task:

http://citation-style-language.readthedocs.org/en/latest/translating-locale-files.html

It's also the first time I used readthedocs.org. The source is still
authored in reStructuredText
(https://github.com/rmzelle/writing/blob/master/docs/translating-locale-files.rst),
but it is now parsed with Sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org/), and
hosted by readthedocs.org (the site supports webhooks to pull updates
from GitHub, which is kinda neat).