Final Post: Moving to discourse.citationstyles.org

Final Post: Moving to discourse.citationstyles.org

skarcher
Administrator
Dear all,

This is the final post on this list. We will set it to "announcement only", so you can no longer post here. Our new home is https://discourse.citationstyles.org. We're very excited by the opportunities of that new platform, especially as we're thinking about the next CSL releases.
Please, create an account and join us there. Some initial pointers:

1. Ideally, sign up with the e-mail you used here. This will associate your old posts with your account (we were able to migrate all old discussions thanks to Michel's generous help)
2.  We've set up some initial categories to structure discussion. Let us know if those work for you (the advice is to keep the number small-ish)
3. You can subscribe to categories and otherwise set up notification to suit what you'd like in the "Preferences" menu at the top right.
4. If something doesn't work and you can't get on discourse, you can contact me directly at karcher [at]northwestern.edu

Thank you everyone and see you over there!

Sebastian and Rintze