Quantcast

Fwd: [CSL Editor Development Blog] Please moderate: "Suggestions"

Fwd: [CSL Editor Development Blog] Please moderate: "Suggestions"

Jeffrey Lancaster
Hi all,

   Question to the CSL Editor Development blog (didn't realize this was still being found!) from Anna Johnson ([hidden email]):

   "Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "webinar" AND a conference or webinar "handout" document type to Mendeley. Any ideas on how to do it?"

   Would someone mind getting in touch with her to follow up?

   Thanks!

  --Jeffrey

From: WordPress <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM
To: [hidden email]

New comment waiting approval on CSL Editor Development Blog

Anna Johnson commented on Suggestions

Please use the comments section of this page to submit additional suggestions for the CSL editor. Suggestions from …

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "webinar" AND a conference or webinar "handout" document type to Mendeley. Any ideas on how to do it?

Approve  Trash | Mark as Spam

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

Re: Fwd: [CSL Editor Development Blog] Please moderate: "Suggestions"

Pina, Carles (ELS)
Hi,

I'll answer her. Thanks for forwarding it.

        [https://s0.wp.com/i/emails/blavatar.png]

Anna Johnson<http://www.slideshare.net/sarahmentoring/using-standardized-instruments> commented on Suggestions<https://csleditor.wordpress.com/suggestions/>

Please use the comments section of this page to submit additional suggestions for the CSL editor. Suggestions from …

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "webinar" AND a conference or webinar "handout" document type to Mendeley. Any ideas on how to do it?

Approve<https://csleditor.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=1139>  Trash<https://csleditor.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=1139> | Mark as Spam<https://csleditor.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=1139>

More information about Anna Johnson

Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Whois: http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/184.14.47.64 (IP: 184.14.47.64)

Thanks for flying with [https://s0.wp.com/i/emails/blavatar-default.png]  WordPress.com<https://wordpress.com>