Fwd: [MODS] preparation for a new MADS draft

Fwd: [MODS] preparation for a new MADS draft

Bruce D'Arcus
A companion schema for MODS, called MADS.  The idea one could, for
example, have a name element in MODS which is just an xlink pointer to
a MADS record, which contains detailed information on that person,
included name variations (such as in different languages/scripts),
contact details, etc.

At some point, it might be nice to get these stylesheets able to work
with this data.

Bruce

Begin forwarded message: