Grouping by author in biblio

James Howison
Just a note to say that I've found another example of grouping by
author name in a bibliography.  It is in a book so I don't know what
style it is following.

It looks like this:

--------------

Author Name

date, details
date, details
date, detials

Author Name and some grad student

date, details

-----------

It is in a review book in science and technology studies (STS: An
advanced Introduction, NYU Press).

Just letting Bruce know that this format is used outside the humanities
(although STS is closer than most other tech fields).

Cheers,
--James
+1 315 395 4056
Details: <http://freelancepropaganda.com/jameshowison.vcf>

Re: Grouping by author in biblio

Bruce D'Arcus
James Howison wrote:

> Author Name
>
> date, details
> date, details
> date, detials
>
> Author Name and some grad student
>
> date, details

Thanks. After David squashes these little bugs, we need to figure out a
function that will handle all this.

It just occurred to me that the above is really just a variation on the
common practice of doing:

Doe, J. (1999) ...

In your example, the author is just given it's own line, and there is no
  "———."  The trick will be figuring out how to configure this in CSL.

Bruce