Help to find developers for an add-on for Libre/OpenOffice

Help to find developers for an add-on for Libre/OpenOffice

Joeran Beel
Hello,

we are planning to have a "Docear4LibreOffice" being developed, i.e. an add-on for LibreOffice to manage citations based on BibTeX and CSL. If someone of you is interested in helping us with the development (for money, if wanted), please send us an email. We would also highly appreciate if you could help us promoting our search for capable developers. For more information read here http://www.docear.org/2013/08/14/who-wants-to-develop-docear4libreoffice-or-docear4openoffice/

Best,
Joeran

--
Joeran Beel
Founder & Researcher

Re: Help to find developers for an add-on for Libre/OpenOffice

Joeran Beel
Hello Simon,

thank you very much for the information, I wasn't aware of your add-on being open source. When we find a developer, I will discuss with him whether it makes more sense to develop our own solution or to use your add-on as a base. Be ensured that if we use your add-on, we will contribute back any important changes we make.

Best,
Joeran