Locales conversion table, and CSL schema for MLZ

Locales conversion table, and CSL schema for MLZ

Two small updates:

1) I added a conversion table for locale codes and language names (limited to the locale codes for which we have CSL locale files): https://github.com/citation-style-language/locales/commit/b154f1f3930b4b7e01cba3db25d51167689d59df

I added this since I stumbled on http://www.crossref.org/CrossTech/2011/11/turning_dois_into_formatted_ci.html and http://crosscite.org/citeproc/, and I think users shouldn't have to deal with locale codes if possible.

2) I also completed an extension schema for Multilingual Zotero: https://github.com/fbennett/schema/pull/1/files

Frank forked the CSL schema for his work on multilingual and law styles (http://citationstylist.org/). To make maintenance easier I turned this into an extension schema that uses the official schema as its basis, redefining only those parts that needed changing. Ultimately Frank and I would like to merge as much as possible of this into the official schema, but that might take a while. I want to stress that while Frank and I work on this, the extension schema is a fork independent of the CSL project. We in no way promise any kind of cross compatibility with official CSL styles, and the extension schema may be changed at a whim's notice.