MakeCSL?

Bruce D'Arcus-3
Still hoping at some point we end up with an easier style creation wizard.

As I googled for stuff I've done toward this end, I'm realizing this document is now almost ten years old!

Should we maybe revisit this, and promote it more?

Re: MakeCSL?

Bruce D'Arcus-3
PS - my thinking has evolved a fair bit since this document; hoping we can do the UI where users just paste formatted citations and references and the style is derived from that.