Native support in LibreOffice?

Matěj Cepl
Hi,

I know that the official suggestion for the LibreOffice is to
use Zotero and its extension, but I wonder whether anybody works
on replacing that horrible native Bibliographic Database in
LibreOffice/OpenOffice with something based on CSL? I cannot
find absolutely anything on https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

Having Firefox opened just because I want to manage
bibliographic information seems silly, and also better
integration would probably allow including MODs/whatever data
into ODT files for better collaboration with other
coauthors/reviewers not using Zotero themselves.

Thanks for any reply,

Matěj
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

<Overfiend> Don't come crying to me about your "30 minute
compiles"!! I have to build X uphill both ways! In the snow! With
bare feet! And we didn't have compilers! We had to translate the
C code to mnemonics OURSELVES!  And I was 18 before we even had
assemblers!

Re: Native support in LibreOffice?

Bruce D'Arcus-3

I actually started CSL with that idea in mind, when I co-lead a project to replace the OOo bib module.

But we had no resources, so nothing much happened.

On Apr 6, 2015 6:05 AM, "Matěj Cepl" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Matej Cepl
On Mon, 2015-04-06 at 08:15 -0400, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> I actually started CSL with that idea in mind, when I co-lead a project to
> replace the OOo bib module.
>
> But we had no resources, so nothing much happened.
> On Apr 6, 2015 6:05 AM, "Matěj Cepl" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I know that, I was around ;). I'll try to ask my colleagues, what they
know.

Best,

Matěj

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
      -- Andrew Lang

Re: Native support in LibreOffice?

Matěj Cepl
On Mon, 2015-04-06 at 08:15 -0400, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> I actually started CSL with that idea in mind, when I co-lead a project to
> replace the OOo bib module.
>
> But we had no resources, so nothing much happened.
> On Apr 6, 2015 6:05 AM, "Matěj Cepl" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I know that, I was around ;). I'll try to ask my colleagues, what they
know.

Best,

Matěj

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Do not long for the night, when people vanish in their place.
Be careful, do not turn to evil; for you have preferred this to
affliction.
      -- Job 36:20f (NASB)