Re: Chicago style sheet@capulet

Bruce D'Arcus-3
cc-ing xbib list ...

On Jun 27, 2005, at 8:49 PM, David Wilson wrote:

> The first problem I have come across is that in the code provided
> (before I
> touched anything)  the <title font-style="italic"/> tags are not being
> processed and hence the titles in output test.html are not in italics.
>
> This is the case in both Citproc 0.7 and 0.7-pre-1

Did you try the release version on SF?  This may be due to a minor
change I made ...

> But I can can not get this to work because the <date>  <year> tags do
> not
>  pick up the higher level issue-date from within the <container>
> sub-tree.
>  Are you able to copy the  higher level issue-date into the container
> tree ?
>  or can I refer to higer level data ?

Sure.  Once you get farther along, just send me the CSL you have and
your expected output, and I'll take a look.

I'm leaving town for a week tomorrow, and I have another deadline right
after that, so no rush.

> I could probably work this out in time but I have only been working on
> the
> chicago-notes-a-en.csl file and have not worked out much about the
> other
> drivers.

FYI, the problems here are probably, in the first case, in the output
driver files, and in the second in format-style.xsl.  I expect they're
easy to fix.  Do try the release version, though, as I fixed a few bugs
in it.

Bruce