Retire affixes on cs:et-al

A user recently reported that citeproc-js ignores affixes on cs:et-al, even though they allowed by the CSL 1.0 spec. I tried tracking down why we allow affixes on cs:et-al in the first place, and it seems to be a left-over from a time where we contemplated using the "prefix" attribute to control the delimiter between the last name and et-al. However, we ended up introducing the delimiter-precedes-et-al attribute. As such, I think we can safely do without affixes on cs:et-al.

If there are no objections, I would like to retire "prefix" and "suffix" on cs:et-al. Affixes would no longer be mentioned in the spec in the description of cs:et-al, and I would mark the attributes as "legacy" in the schema to prevent backwards-incompatibility.

Rintze

citeproc-js ticket: https://bitbucket.org/fbennett/citeproc-js/issue/141/affixes-on-cs-et-al-are-ignored
the introduction of cs:et-al: http://xbiblio-devel.2463403.n2.nabble.com/biting-the-bullet-on-et-al-etc-tp5928113p5928251.html
the introduction of delimiter-precedes-et-al: http://xbiblio-devel.2463403.n2.nabble.com/et-al-for-short-form-names-td4961814.html#a5046434