Style QA Tests

Sylvester Keil
Dear all,

With Carles latest push the number of styles in the repository are quickly approaching 6,000 and the QA tests to run are now almost up to 100,000 – as many of you will know, this means that it can take a couple of minutes for the tests to run. In order to speed up the feedback-loop and expedite maintenance tasks Sebastian, Rintze and I thought it would be a great feature to test styles in isolation. You can do that as of now using the CSL_TEST environment variable. Basically, you can specify a list of files to include in the tests or you can automatically test only styles which have been modified in your local git repository.

I've added more details to the wiki here:

https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Test-Environment#testing-styles-in-isolation

Let me know if you have any questions or need help with the setup.

Sylvester