citeproc-py 0.1.0 released

Brecht Machiels-2
Hello all,

Now that citeproc-py also runs on Python 2.6+ thanks to the contributions
of Matthew Brett, I've decided to make a first citeproc-py release, 0.1.0.
You can find a source archive and a Windows installer at PyPI
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/citeproc-py) or install citeproc-py using
easy_install or pip. I should note that the examples are not included in
the distribution packages, so you should head over to the GitHub page
(https://github.com/brechtm/citeproc-py) to see how to use citeproc-py.

I hope the Python 2 compatibility and the availability of easily
installable packages make citeproc-py accessible to a broader audience.

Best regards,
Brecht

Re: citeproc-py 0.1.0 released

Great, thanks! Do you know if any other software projects already use
citeproc-py? (we keep track at
http://citationstyles.org/developers/#CSL_Processors )

Rintze

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Brecht Machiels <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Now that citeproc-py also runs on Python 2.6+ thanks to the contributions
> of Matthew Brett, I've decided to make a first citeproc-py release, 0.1.0.
> You can find a source archive and a Windows installer at PyPI
> (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/citeproc-py) or install citeproc-py using
> easy_install or pip. I should note that the examples are not included in
> the distribution packages, so you should head over to the GitHub page
> (https://github.com/brechtm/citeproc-py) to see how to use citeproc-py.
>
> I hope the Python 2 compatibility and the availability of easily
> installable packages make citeproc-py accessible to a broader audience.
>
> Best regards,
> Brecht

Re: citeproc-py 0.1.0 released

Brecht Machiels-2
Hi,

At the moment, I have no knowledge of any application releases that employ
citeproc-py. I did receive messages from a number of people that are
planning on using it, or are currently implementing support for it. I'll
keep you updated.

Cheers,
Brecht