encoding problem fixed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

encoding problem fixed

Bruce D'Arcus
I opened citeproc.xsl in oXygen, and the encoding for the file was
definitely not utf-8.  I fixed it, and committed it.

Please make sure you've got your editor configured properly so we don't
end up with a bunch of files like this.

Also, one thing to note that I recently learned is that you can commit a
group of files.  So say you make changes to three files, which are all
part of the same fix, you can just do, from the citeproc/ directory

svn commit -m "message"

Bruce