graphic with the number of styles

Carles Pina
Hi,

Some months ago a colleague asked which is the growth of the
repository (mainly just for curiosity, although he was interested to
know how to dimension a couple of internal systems).

I've done a quick graphic, find it attached.

I plan to do the same in better done way (with some Javascript library
to plot the output but in interactive way). Not sure when, maybe
tomorrow, the Christmas holidays or some Mendeley hackday.

The orange line is dependent styles, the blue one independent styles.

I know that one of the jumps is thanks to Charles Parnott and when he
imported lot of dependent styles.

I don't know why sometimes there are less styles :-)

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina | Software Engineer
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/Carles-Pina/

styles.png (38K) Download Attachment

Re: graphic with the number of styles

Charles Parnot
Awesome, I've always wanted to make such a graph :-)