multiple output working

Bruce D'Arcus
OK, as of today, I now have the code setup for multiple output support.
  So, adding support for other formats (like, say, WordML) is a question
of writing a simple stylesheet and adding a few templates that map
xhtml to that format.

See the dbng-xhtml.xsl and out-dirver.xsl files, for example.

Current archive here:

... and docs here:

I do wonder about file structure, as I want to stick this on the SF CVS
soon.  Should I break out the out-driver.xsl file into format-specific
ones?  So, there'd then be:

out-drivers.xsl, which would include:

Any other thoughts on the file/directory structure?