new version

Bruce D'Arcus
I've posted a new version of what I'm calling (this week!) CiteProc:

        http://www.users.muohio.edu/darcusb/files/citeproc.tar.gz

I've reorganized the code, and added some documentation (using a new
documentation system for XSLT 2.0).

The package is what I'm suggesting ought to go in the CVS, minus the
oXygen project file (I guess).

Any comments?

I still have some bugs to work out, and I still don't know how to do
the footnote class.  However, I think the driver system is going to
work.

In any case, the dbng-xhtml.xsl file has a main template like this,
which strikes me as pretty elegant:

   <xsl:template match="/">
       <head>
         <title>Testing</title>
       </head>
             <xsl:apply-templates/>
               <xsl:call-template name="bib:format-bibliography">
                 <xsl:with-param name="output-format='xhtml'"/>
               </xsl:call-template>
   </xsl:template>

I'd like to get a TeX output version working to demonstrate (anyone
want to help?).

Bruce