role fix

Bruce D'Arcus
Just came across another bug.  If there's more than one mods:name
element with role other than author, you end up with multiple role
descriptors; e.g. "Ed. Ed. Ed."

For now, I've added this fix:

     <xsl:template match="mods:name[position() &gt; 1]/mods:role"/>
     <xsl:template match="mods:name[position()=1]/mods:role">

I'm not sure if this is the best solution (David?), but it works.

It also raises another related bug:

If I have a record with two mods:name elements -- one an author and the
other a translator -- they both get treated as if an author.

I'm not really sure how to fix this bug.  I think it'll require some
more logic in both the mods:name and mods:role templates.

Will add a ticket.

Bruce