subversion repository

Bruce D'Arcus
FYI, Matthew has set up a subversion repository for the project.  We
may move it later (depending on if we get Trac setup, which is sort of
PITA), but for now you can checkout like so if you want to keep up with
the latest code.

        svn co https://www.ceridwen.com/svn/xbiblio/trunk/citeproc citeproc

Re: subversion repository

James Howison
excellent.

On Feb 15, 2005, at 4:04 PM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> FYI, Matthew has set up a subversion repository for the project.  We
> may move it later (depending on if we get Trac setup, which is sort of
> PITA), but for now you can checkout like so if you want to keep up
> with the latest code.
>
> svn co https://www.ceridwen.com/svn/xbiblio/trunk/citeproc citeproc

Just a note to OS X users with default fink svn installed (others
please pardon the mess and try not to laugh at us):

[james@MinistryOfInformation]$svn co
https://www.ceridwen.com/svn/xbiblio/trunk/citeproc citeproc
svn: Unrecognized URL scheme
'https://www.ceridwen.com/svn/xbiblio/trunk/citeproc'

<snip a lot of fink crap that ends with>

   svn-client-ssl: Depends: svn-ssl-shlibs (= 1.0.6-11) but it is not
going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Fink sucks.

http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

[james@MinistryOfInformation]$sudo dpkg -P svn-client
(Reading database ... 35008 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing svn-client ...
$~
[james@MinistryOfInformation]$which svn
/usr/local/bin/svn

[james@MinistryOfInformation]$bash --login

(Not sure why that was necessary but it was)

[james@MinistryOfInformation]$svn co
https://www.ceridwen.com/svn/xbiblio/trunk/citeproc citeproc
Error validating server certificate for '<a href="https://www.ceridwen.com:443':">https://www.ceridwen.com:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
  - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: plesk
  - Valid: from Jul  7 23:41:14 2004 GMT until Jul  7 23:41:14 2005 GMT
  - Issuer: Plesk, SWsoft, Inc., Herndon, Virginia, US
  - Fingerprint:
2f:4c:fa:e9:8e:36:58:31:63:cb:9d:e5:20:da:f1:a5:49:82:ed:e9
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
A  citeproc/LICENSE
A  citeproc/schemas

Working now.

--J

BTW, shouldn't this list be "reply to list".  Other devs lists are.  It
tends to boost discussion :)

Re: subversion repository

Bruce D'Arcus
On Feb 15, 2005, at 6:56 PM, James Howison wrote:

> Fink sucks.

Yes, sometimes true.  I tried to install Trac and got compile errors
with some damned dependency.

FYI, I used Fred Sanchez's binary installers, which includes not only
the clients, but also Apache 2 and associated dependencies.  Worked
like a charm.

> BTW, shouldn't this list be "reply to list".  Other devs lists are.
> It tends to boost discussion.

I know there's argument about this.  As a user, I agree with you.  Any
contrary opinions before I change it?

Bruce