tests, part 2

Bruce D'Arcus
Another key thing we need to do more testing on is the citation
styling.  Currently I have demo csl files for the basic classes, but I
think we need to get more real-world and come up with style files that
precisely conform to the dominant styles:

        Chicago
        APA
        MLA
        ???

This comes, BTW, out of a phone conversation today with a lead for a
project out of Oxford which is going to use CiteProc.  Sometime in the
next month or two he needs to demo the system, and so wants a battery
of styles.

Besides, we need to do it sooner or later anyway.

So, if anyone wants to do something, this would be another place to
contribute.

I won't have time for much over the next month; I've got a book to
deliver (which will depend on CiteProc to format!).

Bruce