'vs.' as stop word?

Joseph Reagle

Hi, I'm  using pandoc 1.12 and passing the bibtex entry below in for
processing.  This is a court case and so I don't want 'vs.' capitalized
though the CSL declaration for the title is `text-case="title"`.

I see that CSL has *stop words* but that the list doesn't include 'vs.'
. Is there anyway to augment it? If not, any other trick I might use?

[1]:
http://citationstyles.org/downloads/specification.html#title-case-conversion

@online{Cir2013bvr,
   day = {18},
   month = {09},
   number = {12-1671},
   organization = {4th Cir.},
   title = {{Bland} {vs.} {Roberts}},
   url = {http://legaltimes.typepad.com/files/usca4-facebook.pdf},
   urldate = {2013-09-28},
   year = {2013},
}

Re: 'vs.' as stop word?

Joseph Reagle
I'm using turabian.csl and it has a title-case declaration on
legal_case. In any case, even if it didn't, then I'd have to move from
keeping my bibliographic data in title case and manually do this myself?